have a seat.
Collect data of public chairs, how they are used, how often, on what time, at which position (sun, shadow)
Goal of the challenge #moveandchill of makezurich.ch 2020
It is an implementation of the #moveandchill challenge.
See the RESULTS for a summary of the achievements.
- lorawan library to communicate with the lorawan module Murata ST B-L072Z-LRWAN1 or the Miromico FMLR-72-U-STL0Z
- tech specs and description
- schematic pdf
- output examples
- data output on thingspeak
git submodule update --init --recursive
Resources and ideas
- wifi scanner was used for location detection on this bachelor thesis about location of working tools
- google api to get location from wifi ssids
- relative positioning by ble directional localisation with the help of a ble gateway
- esp32 with wifi module to scan wifi
- focus on usage of chair first/as separate task?
- flex bent sensor to detect if chair used
- IMU sensor to detect movement which shows chair in use
Things to do
- [X] 1st connection of arduino nano 33
- [X] build arduino library to commuincate with murata module
- [X] occupancy detection of a chair
- [X] infrared
- [X] flexbend (quadratic)
- [X] strain gauge / load cell with HX711
- [X] function to check if chair in the sun or not
- [X] measure duration of occupancy
- [X] send data to ttn
- [X] pass data to some db which is publicly available
- [ ] detect position of chair
Manual fix about attachInterrupt only calling one
- see this patch
- fixed in this file: ~/.platformio/packages/framework-arduino-nrf52-mbedos/cores/arduino/Interrupts.cpp
Inital setup calls I did to set things up (platformio)
pio project init --board nano33ble pio lib install 6590 # hts221 (temperature, humidity) pio lib install 6591 # lps22hb (barometric pressure) pio lib install 6589 # lsm9ds3 (9-axis imu) pio lib install 6616 # light APDS9960 pyenv virtualenv 3.7.8 chair pyenv local chair cd lib; git submodule add firstname.lastname@example.org:2ni/lorawan_modem.git
A prototype on the breadboard has been implemented. No designs yet of data visualisation or product case or alike.
Joined the team